An annual membership to TAWKROC only costs $10 but it comes with innumerable benefits.
- Your membership ensures bolts, anchors and other hardware is updated regularly so climbers stay safe.
- A percentage of annual dues goes towards wire brushes and other equipment to help maintain and clean routes. (All labour is voluntary however.)
- Access to our crags is maintained. In fact, were it not for the members of TAWKROC, we wouldn’t have been able to purchase Kinnaird Bluffs and ensure people can enjoy it in perpetuity.
- Members also benefit from regular route updates. In fact, if you haven’t seen an update for awhile, consider becoming a member to learn about the dozens of new routes that have been put up in the West Kootenays in the past year.
- And finally, hey, it’s only $10. That’s the price of two cappuccinos. Or two bolts with hangers. Only two! In fact, we suggest you become a member and also consider donating a bit extra on our Donation page so we can retrobolt and build multiple routes that are longer than what two bolts allow.