TAWKROC is a non-profit society involved in many different endeavours related to rock climbing in the West Kootenays area of British Columbia. They include:
- trail building and maintenance
- retrobolting routes
- scrubbing and cleaning crags
- developing new routes and areas
- reimbursing hardware costs for new route developers
- saving such areas as Kinnaird Bluffs and Waterline Walls from development
TAWKROC is incorporated under the BC Society Act #S-0065170
If you would like to make a donation to the organization to help fund these initiatives, please click the PalPal button below. (You can use any major credit card.)
Please consider making a donation to the organization to help fund these initiatives by sending an Interac e-Transfer to .
To send a cheque donation, please make it out to TAWKROC and mail to: TAWKROC, 607 – 622 Front Street, Nelson BC, V1L 4B7.
Or to donate via Paypal, click the button below.
If you have any questions about donations please contact us by filling out the form here.
Thank you in advance for your support.