TAWKROC is a non-profit association involved in many different endeavours related to rock climbing in the West Kootenays area of British Columbia. They include:
- trail building and maintenance
- retrobolting routes
- scrubbing and cleaning crags
- developing new routes and areas
- reimbursing hardware costs for new route developers
- saving such areas as Kinnaird Bluffs from development
If you would like to make a donation to the organization to help fund these initiatives, please click the PalPal button below. (You can use any major credit card.)
Please consider making a donation to the organization to help fund these initiatives by sending an Interac e-Transfer to .
To send a cheque donation, please make it out to TAWKROC and mail to: TAWKROC, 815 Observatory St., Nelson, BC, V1L 4Z3.
Thank you in advance for your support.